May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and KaleidaCare joins this national movement to raise awareness and fight the stigma around mental health. Now more than ever, we need to find ways to stay connected, practice self-care, and support one another.
1 in 5 people will experience a mental illness during their lifetime, including 7 million adults and children in the U.S. who have serious emotional disturbances each year. At KaleidaCare, we are proud to support the incredible work of our customers across social services who work tirelessly to deliver interventions that improve the mental health of these populations.
KaleidaCare’s comprehensive case management, reporting and billing software saves time for our customers, so they can focus more energy on supporting their clients and less time on administrative work. Some KaleidaCare features that our customers love include:
- Ability to document on multiple clients at one time
- Customized treatment plans and client goals
- Diagnosis and medication administration tools
- Recognition of services provided as a billable service, integrating seamlessly with our Billing module
- Connect your client data throughout the system. For example, treatment goals pull into case notes, progress notes, session notes and custom forms
- Ability to pull data forward from previous records to reduce duplicate entry
To learn how KaleidaCare’s software can help you streamline your operations, contact us here. We are ready to help.