Tracking is a cornerstone of the KaleidaCare system.
- Clients can be tracked into an out-of-home or substitute care program and placed in a specific foster or adoptive home.
- Placements, transfers and reasons can be easily tracked.
- Clients can be tracked into multiple community based programs at a time.
- During each step of the client or home tracking process valuable data is collected, including Dates, Types, Referral Sources, and Reasons for the Stage. This data can be turned into powerful reports.
- A FastTrack option is available for both clients and homes that need to be quickly entered for service documentation.
- Tracking homes through the verification process will help agencies with status updates.
- Agencies can generate different reports for easy follow up, analysis and implementation.